Christie Schwank is the proud spouse of an Army veteran and brings a true passion and vision for home architecture, layout and design. After starting an IT support company with her husband in 2001, raising two daughters, and moving ten times in 28 years, she has redirected her energy to officially join the real estate profession.
Christie knows hard work, commitment, entrepreneurship, and perseverance. She has served as a bank operations manager and a business manager for a local charter school. She continues to work part-time as the business manager for a non-profit organization supporting the Air Force Academy library and maintains a key partnership role with Colorado Computer Support.
Combine Christie’s business acumen and expertise to drive your next real estate transaction to success whether you are looking for a home or an office building.
BA Business Administration University of Alaska-Fairbanks
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member Pikes Peak Association of Realtors (PPAR)
- Member Colorado Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers (SCCB)
- CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
- National Mill Dog Rescue
- Susan G Komen Tri for the Cure